7 Reasons to Get a Wood Flag from Patriot Wood
Wooden flags are interesting art pieces (at least, we think so!). They’ve been gaining attention and growing in popularity, and if you’re reading this, you’re probably considering getting one yourself.
If you’re on the fence or have some unanswered questions, we’re here to help: here are some reasons you should get a wooden flag from Patriot Wood.
7 REASONS TO GET A WOOD FLAG FROM PATRIOT WOOD
- Your flag will be made by hand, just for you. Patriot Wood’s flags aren’t mass produced—they’re made by hand, right here in the US. In 2012, $3.8 million dollars were spent importing American flags into the US. But you can rest assured that your Patriot Wood flag will be made in America.
- Your options are endless. While you can browse our selection of existing products, we also love to work on custom projects. You’ll have a chance to work with Patriot Wood’s craftsman to create a custom art piece. Whether you’re looking for a creative gift, have an original design you’d like to see brought to life, or just want something truly unique, we’ll help you make it happen. Head to the custom-orders page to get a custom wood flag.
- You won’t have to wait long: your flag will typically ship within a week. The trouble with ordering handmade, custom products is that they can take a long time. That’s not the case with Patriot Wood. We know you’re excited to get your flag, and we’ll get it to you as soon as possible—it'll usually ship within one week. If you’re running short on time, but still want to get a thoughtful, special gift, just let us know: we’ll do our best to help you out.
- Your wood flag will accurately represent a piece of history. Our construction process is precise, and we’ll ensure your flag matches the original flag’s design. We use high-quality tools and materials to ensure your flag appears exactly as it should without cutting corners for the sake of efficiency. If details are important to you, rest assured—we get them right.
- We’ll help you learn about your flag. Flags carry more meaning when you know a little about them. We’re happy to walk you through the construction process we use to build your wood flag itself, and you can also find interesting facts about your flag’s history on this blog. We’re constantly adding new products: here’s where to learn about them.
Other people like Patriot Wood. We stand by our work, and we’re really proud of the feedback we’ve received from our customers. See what other people are saying about us:
“The photos are representative of the quality of the finished product, but the actual product is a sight to behold! It was expertly packed, and easy to unpack, and the fresh wood/paint smell tells you that the flag was made to order. It is hanging in a prominent place in my den and it makes the decor of the room. I highly recommend this product.”
—Robert, Midland, MI
“This flag has been a great addition to our home. You really can see the care and time put into every detail. We had been looking for something like this for a while, but nothing was as clean or professional looking, especially for the price! Very very satisfied!”
—Adam, Atlanta, GA
“Almost yearly, we would have to replace our cloth American flag. So, we purchased Patriot Wood’s large flag and attached it above our garage doors. After two years, this flag still looks like new. We are happy we made the purchase.”
—Hector, Spokane, WA
- We’ll take care of you. Your happiness is our priority. If you’re not satisfied with your flag, we’ll work with you until everything is exactly how you’d like it. We don’t just want you to be satisfied: we want you to love your new flag.
Visit PatriotWood.com to get your own wood flag or personalized wall art. Whether you’re looking for an American flag, a US state flag, a Jolly Roger, or a completely custom flag, we’re looking forward to helping you out.
And if you’d like to get 15% off your order, just sign up to receive updates from Patriot Wood. We’ll send you a special code, and you’ll also stay on top of the latest news and promotions from Patriot Wood.