WHO WE ARE
Patriot Wood started eight years ago in 2014. Since then we've shipped thousands of custom flags to all 50 states and multiple countries around the world. We are a husband and wife team, happily married for 30 years. We met while serving our great country in the US Air Force after the first Gulf War. Along with our two incredible children, we live just outside of Bellingham, Washington. We are proud patriots who love our country, and are passionate about building custom flags that honor Americans who serve.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
When you purchase a flag from Patriot Wood, not only will you receive an awesome handcrafted flag you’ll proudly display for all to see, but more importantly you'll receive a level of customer service that has long been forgotten. Even though we are an online business which sells wood flags worldwide, we want to feel we're a local business just down the street from you. Reading through our many reviews and you will see that level of commitment is evident.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your flags made of? Our flags are constructed from Western Red Cedar, Maple, and Birch woods, sourced here in the Pacific Northwest. We hand-select each and every piece ourselves, ensuring the finest and highest-quality wood.
- Are your flags suitable for outdoor display? Many of our flags are suitable for outdoor display, but some are not, particularly those with many layered pieces. If you would like to know if your flag is suitable for outdoor display, simply ask. There is an option to add a coat of polyurethane to your flag, for added protection. It won’t make your flag weather-proof, but it will help to protect it from the elements.
- Do your flags come ready to hang? Yes, our flags come complete with hanging hardware and wire or sawtooth hangers, depending on the size of the flag. We also include two hook & nail kits with each flag, so all you need is a hammer!
- How do I take care of my flag? We suggest occasionally wiping/dusting it with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth or a soft-bristled vacuum attachment. If you are displaying your flag outdoors, we suggest applying a coat of polyurethane to it one a year, to help protect it from the elements.
- Do you accept custom orders? Yes, we love to build custom pieces! If you’d like to inquire about a custom piece of your own, visit our Custom Orders page and tell us what you have in mind, and if possible, please include an image.
- Do you accept donation requests? We receive a number of donation requests each year, and we accept as many as we can reasonably take on, given the time of year and our current production schedule. We especially like to contribute to those fundraisers which support our military, police, and firefighters. And we love to contribute flags to causes that are put together by caring and concerned individuals who desire to help fellow community members in need following an illness or death in the family.
- Where can I read reviews from past customers? We have over 100 reviews from past customers located on our Reviews page. There you can read what past customers had to say about our products and services.