To celebrate Flag Day, Patriot Wood is giving you the chance to win a 36x20" wooden replica of the American flag! We’re excited to announce our first-ever flag giveaway and the start of an annual tradition. This is hopefully just the first of many Flag Day giveaways to come.
Just enter your email address below for your chance to win. We'll randomly select one entrant from our mailing list when the giveaway ends on June 14. The winner will be announced on our blog.
The winner of the Flag Day giveaway will take home their very own 36x20" handcrafted American vintage wood flag. This wood flag has been carefully constructed with long-lasting cedar and high-quality exterior paints, ensuring that you’ll be able to enjoy it for years to come. We're particularly proud of the way this wooden replica incorporates raised stars to stand out while remaining true to the original design, and we hope you like it too.
To learn more about this wooden flag, visit the flag-details page on PatriotWood.com.
Americans celebrate Flag Day on Sunday, June 14. As you probably know, Flag Day commemorates the June 14, 1777 adoption of the American flag, and it’s typically celebrated with parades and public displays of the Stars and Stripes. While not a federal holiday, Flag Day is widely recognized and has been for years.
Here are a few ways you can keep learning about the American flag this Flag Day:
- Read about the father of Flag Day, the man who gave over 2,000 speeches to drive forward this holiday's adoption.
- See how the American flag’s design has changed over time: check out an infographic detailing the evolution of the American flag’s design and see five of the most famous historic designs.
- Learn about the Star Spangled Banner: the flag itself, the song that inspired it, and more in a free ebook from Patriot Wood.
- See all of our handcrafted wooden Stars and Stripes flags.
And don't forget to enter to win your own American Wood Flag:
- No purchase is necessary to enter any giveaway.
- Entires must be submitted before midnight June 13th, 2015.
- One entry per mailing address.
- You must be 18 years of age to enter any of our giveaways and be a resident of the United States. WE DO NOT SHIP PRIZES OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES.
- You must be willing to give us your full name and mailing address if you are the winner.
- We will randomly select the winner on June 14th, 2015 and will contact the winner by email. The winner has 4 days to respond with their mailing address via email to email@example.com. If we have not heard from the winner within 4 days we may select another winner, or forfeit the prize. We are not responsible for our emails going into your junk folder.
- We will announce the winner on our Blog page. If you do not want your name published, please do not enter.